Norfolk pictures of the week: 10 Instagram snaps
PUBLISHED: 15:04 01 March 2018 | UPDATED: 15:11 01 March 2018
We love exploring Norfolk through your Instagram feeds, so we picked 10 of our favourites from this week. Tag us on Instagram @EDP_Norfolk
1. This hare doesn’t seem too bothered by the white stuff.
2. Who else wants to explore this Narnia-like scene in Thetford?
3. Maybe leave the bike at home if you’re visiting Norwich.
4. It’s a surreal scene when the beach is covered in snow.
5. The countryside takes on an ethereal quality in the snow, like this scene in Holt.
6. We love the layers of Cromer peeking out and dusted with snow.
7. Snow days are the best days.
8. It’s all quiet in Diss.
9. Take some time to explore your snowy surroundings.
10. Because before you know it, it’ll be gone.
Follow us on Instagram (@edp_norfolk) and tag us in your pictures to be featured, or hashtag your photos with #MyNorfolk to be seen