17 pictures to make you go to the Norfolk seaside
PUBLISHED: 12:00 04 July 2017 | UPDATED: 12:00 04 July 2017
2013 Colm O'Laoi
These stunning Instagram photos of Norfolk's beaches will make you want to pack a bag and head out to the coast
1. Cromer Pier is buzzing with activity during the hotter months
2. Grab the nearest blanket and doze on Sheringham’s shores
3. Holkham’s unspoiled sands make for a peaceful seaside walk
4. Dogs love a day out on the beach like this little chap in Holkham (if you don’t mind finding sand in their fur for the next week)
5. … and kids love one too!
6. The familiar grabbing of buckets, spades, beach balls, hats and windbreaks before running down to find the best spot on the sand
7. Does it get more inviting than this?
8. Wandering through the dunes at Horsey Beach
9. Breathtaking scenery is just one of the reasons to spend a day at a Norfolk beach
10. There’s nothing like exploring the streets of Cromer after a few hours on the beach
11. A day by the beach isn’t complete without ice cream!
12. … or fish and chips!
13. Hunstanton beach is teeming with sun lovers when the weather heats up
14. You never know what you might find
15. Great Yarmouth’s Pleasure Beach will be ringing with the sound of laughter
16. If you get to the coast early (or late) enough, you may find you have the whole beach to yourself
17. Let’s celebrate our beautiful beaches this summer!